8:46 AM


Sore throat, sneezing, coughing...the cold in settling in my body. I despise being sick and I am fortunate enough to have it rarely happen. The funny thing is, the last time I got sick was four months ago when I moved my mother into her apartment. Kinda weird that I'm getting sick as I move her out of it.

Where's my peppermint tea, dammit! The shuttle driver was supposed to go to Tim Horton's over a half hour ago. My throat needs tea!!!! Thankfully I am off Thursday and Friday and then it's the long weekend. So five days of not having to talk to idiot customers will be wonderful. Now if I could just keep from killing my mother during those five days...

The weather is supposed to be really crappy on the weekend, with the remnants of Ernesto passing through. I'm not sure what I'm going to get up to, but it will probably involve going to Chris' frequently to get the hell out of my apartment. The big comicon is this weekend, but I don't think we can afford to go. I made a rather large purchase yesterday that I can hopefully talk about soon.

My posting will be erratic over the next few days, so I hope everyone has a great Labour day weekend!

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Hang in there, and try to have a good long weekend, okay?