12:09 PM



That is so me! I get grumpy when I'm dieting, as all I want are large quantities of carbs and sugar. The third night of Buffy watching went well, and I have felt delightfully achy from head to toe for the past three days. It's good ache, let's me know that my body is being used in ways is hasn't for a looong time.

I have to go out for dinner with my friend Elizabeth tonight, so ordering will be a challenge. Maybe we can go to Swiss Chalet or Red Lobster, where they will have some lean meats and veggies. I've cut out diet pop for the most part, so it will nice to treat myself to a Diet Coke (going from 3 or 4 a day to none has been an adjustment!).

Tomorrow's Friday-yay! There is a comic convention this weekend on Sunday In Toronto that I wouldn't mind going to check out. It's only $5.00 to get in, which is cool. The big one coming up Labour Day weekend is $20 a day to get in, so I'm not sure if it's in the budget.

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

i'm glad to hear you're still taking care of yourself! have fun out with your friend! a comic convention sounds like just what the doctor ordered!!

Kristi K. said...

You go girl! I am glad you are sticking to the working out! I wish I was as motivated as you are right now. ;)

Rob would love to go to more comic/anime conventions. We've been to them in Boston, Atlanta, Kentucky, Columbus, Cinci & Dayton. They are fun trips for us that double as business trips. Sounds like fun, though! Hope you have a great time!