12:07 AM




Insomnia is not fun...

My friend and co-worker Karey is leaving for Mexico on Monday to get married to her long-time beau. I am so excited for her (and more than a little jealous!). I bought her the Boyd's Bearstone pictured here. I know she and her fiancee have a small collection of them, plus Karey knows how much I love Boyd's so hopefully she will think of me whenever she looks at it.

My Boyd's collection is quite large, between my mother buying them for me over the years and buying a ton of them myself off Ebay. I just love all the detail that goes into these adorable little bears. I have two display cabinets full of the little critters. My favourites are probably the Christmas ones!

4 comments:

neicybelle said...

aren't they cute?
sharon has a collection of bears, though i don't know what kind...i'm going over there tonight so i'll ask her...

Kristi K. said...

Wow, they are adorable! What a neat thing collection. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Kristi K. said...

Sorry, Ellie, that post just did not make sense. Not enough coffee this morning, I guess! What I meant to say is "what a neat thing to collect" or "What a neat collection." but as my grandfather used to say, "my tongue got twisted around my eye teeth and I couldn't see what I was talking about!" ;)

Leah said...

That's alright, Kristi. I knew what you meant. My thought processes are like that until at least noon! I love my bears! Another favourite is the Bearly Built village, which is miniature Boyd's bears with amazing little houses and vignettes. I could spend my whole paycheck on them!