10:00 AM



Hmmm, I need someone to stomp on like that. Pehaps our bonehead receptionist...

The housing people still have not called yet. My mother is so anxious that she is crying at the drop of a hat and can't stop shaking. You would think they would be somewhat sensitive to the fact they are dealing with a mentally ill person who has terrible anxiety (you know, being the Canadian Mental Health Association and all). I told Mom to call them if she didn't hear anything by 10:00 am. The waiting game is killing us.

Another sleepless night. The construction didn't stop until 10:45 last night and started right back up again at 5:45 this morning. With everything else going on, I just cannot sleep, even with sleeping pills. I feel like Fred Flintstone when he needed toothpicks to prop his eyes open because he was so tired :)

I think I'll head over to Mom's tonight and help with the packing. I keep putting it off but I might as well get it over with so I don't have to worry about it on the weekend. I'm debating going to see Little Miss Sunshine this weekend-I'll have to find out movie times and such. It looks like a great movie and I could use some comedy.

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Wow! Waiting is so terrible! How can they expect people to be patient under the circumstances? So much is riding on their decision.

Please let us know what happens, because I for one will be wondering.

Great Garfield cartoon today! I felt like doing that to someone many times this week! :)

neicybelle said...

i'm sorry for not stopping by this week...i've been so preoccupied...i hope everything works out for your mom...when you're done helping her move, come down and help me...lol! you could become a full-time mover...lots of fresh air and exercise!!