7:09 PM

Long day...

Five hours of driving just blows. I feel so wiped, since I was so worked up last night I barely got any sleep. Early to bed tonight with a healthy dose of ativan, I think.

The intake interview with the Chatham-Kent Mental Health Housing went well. I am glad I was there with her, because my mother cannot be objective about her mental condition. The worker said she was going to recommend Mom get placed within their system and would present her case to the directors on Tuesday. She is supposed to get back to Mom by Wednesday or Thursday to let her know if she has been approved. Please, please, please let her be approved...
Then it will be a matter of them finding her a place to live in a week. Talk about a tight timeline.

I have to show you the flowers Chris brought me yesterday-they are so pretty and different with the colours.

3 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Wow, that does sound like a good interview. I am so hoping everything works out for you. Sounds like this would be the best thing for all of you.

And I'm with you, driving just wears me out. Even if I'm the passenger, being on the road makes me so tired. I guess I can scratch off truck driving as a future career option! :)

Those flowers are lovely! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Leah said...

I still feel wiped out today after all that driving! It sucks the life right out of you. The flowers are lovely-it was a great surprise for me!

neicybelle said...

i love those flowers!

glad you made it back ok and it went well...hopefully, it will continue to work out!