11:48 AM



I think I am wearing the same expression as poor Garfield today, lol. It has been very quiet at work, which is a blessing in some ways but makes the day drag on forever. And someone is cooking something really good in the lunchroom, which is making stomach growl even worse. I smell bread...drool...

The wonderful construction workers were kind enough to stop banging around at 9:00 last night and let me sleep in until 6:00 this morning. I may not have to kill them all today (I realize it's not the workers fault, but they are the only visable targets).

The waiting game starts this afternoon, as the mental health people in Chatham are reviewing Mom's case. The worker said she would get back to Mom sometime between this afternoon and Thursday. I had to book next Thursday off work because one way or another, she has to move her stuff and I know there is no way she can afford the movers plus renting a car to drive herself. The movers alone will probably be $900 if the stuff has to go to Chatham. If she doesn't get accepted, we'll just put the stuff in storage here so it won't be as expensive to move it all. Hopefully that won't be the case, though...

I only worked out for a short period last night, as I was so wiped out and ached so bad from the day before I could barely stand. I lasted about 11 minutes while watching 90210 and then I had to stop before I fell over. I feel better today so I should be all set for Buffy tonight.

Chirs is coming for dinner tonight and is going to make me veggie chili. He makes the best chili and all the ingredients that go into it I can have on my diet, so woohoo!

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Crossing my fingers for you! I so hope your mom gets the place! You are such a good daughter, even if she doesn't tell you that.

We had (regular) chili last night...it's just the right time of year for it. I took an allergy pill and ate it, tomatoes or not! Yum.

Hope your dinner this evening makes up for your lackluster week thus far. Try to stay awake! :)