10:51 AM



I spent nearly the entire weekend in bed with this horrid cold. I wish I was still in bed, because work has been pure hell this morning and I just don't have the patience for people today.

I got Mom moved on Thursday without too many hiccups. I haven't killed her yet, so that is a good thing.

Chris and I went out briefly on Saturday to visit my dad and see the new puppies. Barney and Bailey...they are beyond cute. I will post pictures of them later, but what I really wanted was to steal them and bring them home in my purse. Puppies just cheer you up with their love and exuberance.

1 comments:

neicybelle said...

hi ellie! i'm so sorry about your cold!! i have been feeling one coming on the last couple of days...probably because i'm pushing myself too hard...

yay for puppies!!