8:51 AM

It's Friday, but I have to work again tomorrow so the week isn't quite at an end yet. It's been a horrid week at work, so I am anxious for it to be over with.

My mom got news from her social worker this week that they will probably have a place for her in November. That wasw at least a little bit of good news this week, even if it isn't anything definite. It hasn't been so bad having her at the apartment, but I guess it's easier this time since I have my car and can take off at will.

Otherwise, this has really just been an awful week, both professionally and personally. So here's to next week being a better one. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

oh ellie! i'm sorry to hear you had an awful week!! i'm glad to hear that your mom might have a place by christmas...*sending lots of happy thoughts your way!*

Leah said...

Thanks, Neicy!