8:25 AM

What's in your purse?

Okay, this is from over at Kristi's blog. This should be interesting because my purse weighs a ridiculous amount, so maybe there is more crap in there than I thought...

1. Bottle of Advil gelcaps

2. My car keys and house keys

3. My wallet

4. My digital camera and extra batteries

5. Hairbrush

6. Several crumpled receipts and paystubs

7. Pressed powder compact

8. Change purse with my birth certificate, and various other cards

9. My cell phone

10. Two hair clips

11. Pepto Bismol chewables

12. My prescription sunglasses and case

13. Oh look, another pressed powder compact

14. An old shopping list

15. A Papermate Dryline correction tape (how the heck did that get in there?)

16. 2 lip glosses and 3 lipsticks

17. 3 Pens

18. 1 lonely Halls cough drop

19. And two items I won't mention since, well, I am embarrassed.

20. A packet of those little papers you use to take the shine off your nose

Wow, and I was making fun of poor Kristi with all the stuff she had in her purse! No wonder the damn thing is as heavy as a brick...

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

I'll let you read my oh so secretive CM consultant magazine if you'll let me have a couple of those Advil gelcaps. ;) I've got a bit of a headache going this morning. :)

Now what I want to know is how those women can carry these little itty bitty purses around and still have everything they need? It's a mystery.....