9:55 AM

Odd question survey

Apparently it's survey week, because this is the second one I've gotten so far and this one is huge! So prepare yourself for all the inane details, lol

Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced

Are you a vegetarian? No, but I like lots of vegetarian dishes

Do you believe in Heaven? No

Have you ever come close to dying? Luckily, no

What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My gold claddagh ring that Chris gave me for our 6th annv.

Are you eating? Yes, jalepeno Tostitos (healthy, I know)

Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yep

Do you wear makeup? I own a ridiculous amount, but wear a minimal amount

Would you ever have plastic surgery? I don't think so

What do you wear to bed? My underwear

Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes, but nothing that other stupid teenagers haven't done

Can you roll your tongue? No

Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend? A fiance

Do you believe in Abortions? I am pro-choice, but abortion is not a form of birth control

What is your Hair color? Naturally light brown. Currently dyed light auburn

Future child's name, boy and girl? Boy-Logan Girl-Rowan

Do you smoke? No

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Scotland

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope

If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Quit my bloody job

Gold or silver? Gold

Hamburger or hot dog? Yum, do I have to pick just one?

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Shrimp!!

City, beach or country? Country

What was the last thing you touched? My keyboard

Where did you eat last? At my desk

When's the last time you cried? Yesterday (this wedding crap is getting to me...)

Do you read blogs? Yep, Neicy's and Kristi's

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I doubt it

Ever been involved with the police? I was a witness in a murder trial once

What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap? Pantene and Lavender Chamomile Body Wash

Do you talk in your sleep? How the heck would I know?

Ocean or pool? Pool

What's your favorite song at the moment? Baby Hold On by the Dixie Chicks

Have you ever had a cavity? One, when I was fifteen

Window seat or aisle seats? Window seats

Ever met anyone famous? No (Brad Pitt, where are you??)

Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Heck, no

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut it (I suck at twirling)

What is your fav. sport to play? Is minigolf a sport?

Basketball or football? Basketball

Do you drive a stick? No

Cake or ice cream? Ice cream!!!

Are you self-conscious? Big time

Do you like any of your close friends? I should hope so!

Have you ever given money to a bum? Nope

Have you been in love? Yes

Where do you wish you were? At home sleeping

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Once, when I passed out during a panic attack at work

Can you tango? No, but that would be so cool to learn

Last gift you received? Flowers from Chris

What occasion did you recieve your gift? No reason, just to cheer me up

Last thing you spent lots of money on? My wedding dress

Where do you live? Stoney Creek, Ontario

Last wedding attended? My cousin Ryan's, about 4 years ago

Favorite restaurant? Kelsey's

What is your favorite kind of car? Honda Accord

Most hated food(s)? Brussel sprouts, onions, eggs

Most loved food(s)? Shrimp, pizza, steak, guacamole, cheesecake, pasta

Can you sing? So-so

Person on your mind? Chris

What's your least fav. chores? All of them?

Favorite drink? Cranberry & vodka

Currently have a Crush? Just on my honey

How long was your longest drive in a car? Sudbury (six hours)

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Okay, cool. I like these. Gives us insight to one another.

Way back when in the elementary days, we used to have these things called "slam books." These surveys remind me of that.

I'll be posting my answers on my blog, as well as a "what are the contents of your purse" post which is due to being "tagged" on another blog I go to. So, this should be an exciting post day. (If I can ever get to it: work is crazy today.)

P.S. I disagree. I think you are very successful! ;)