12:49 PM

Today is a day of rescheduling.

First, my ob-gyn's office calls and tells me my appointment has been cancelled. So that's been moved until tomorrow. Gee, I am just in mourning about putting off that pap smear for another day...

Then my dad emails me and tells me I no longer have to puppysit on Saturday-George Carlin is sick and has cancelled his performance in Toronto. Which sucks, because I was looking forward to seeing those puppies...

Today is shopping day for the kid's xmas party. I had 4 other people helping me out, but 2 of them have abandoned me, so it will just be 3 of us. I cannot wait until this party is over and done with...

I got a location for our adult party for January 6th. It sucks having to have it in January, but I really didn't have many other options. My GM is pissed because he is away on vacation, but you can't please everybody...

I am feeling crummy-I've been tired and had an upset digestive system all week. I 'm thinking tomorrow would make a really good sick day (sshhh, don't tell my boss)...

Hey, it's almost lunchtime. I think I wll curl up with my book (I'm rereading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series- I'm currently on "The Fiery Cross") and maybe try eating some soup. I hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

neicybelle said...

wow...don't you hate when that happens?

i'm reading a book called "captivating" right now...i just started it, so i'll let you know how it is...i'll have to check out the series you are reading...

Leah said...

I love Diana Gabaldon! I generally stick to sci-fi and fantasy, but her books are an interesting mix. It's like historical romance crossed with fantasy and mystery. There are six books in the Outlander series so far and I have thoroughly enjoyed each one.

Kristi K. said...

Oh, the charms of a good book. I had a friend send me a book that she thinks I'd enjoy. Usually she and I have similar taste in reading material. I have a whole shelf full of books I haven't read. They're new, from a paperback book club I was in for awhile. None of them draw my interest right now. Plus I just haven't had time to really spend focusing on reading, so that takes half the fun out of it. Maybe if I tuck this book in my purse I can find some time to start on it this weekend.

I'm sorry about the stomach stuff. I hate that. Just seems like the week is all fouled up when stuff like that happens.

I hope the party stuff gets over and done with fast. Too bad about seeing the puppies. I have a couple of dogs I can send to you, if it would make you feel any better. :) Some days they are worse than kids about driving me nuts. teehee. Perhaps you can just drop by your dad's for a puppy play date? ;)

Btw, how is your mom doing with her new place?