11:45 AM



I am strangely in a good mood today. Not quite sure why, but I might as well roll with it.

I have to work tomorrow, which sucks, but at least Nicole is coming by to pick up the gifts for the kids party so that will be over and done with and I won't have to think about it for another year.

It's our anniversary on Sunday-8 years. Oy, I have dated Chris for almost a third of my life. We are going out to the Canyon Creek Chophouse on Saturday, so that should be a nice dinner, plus we could use an evening out.

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend-11 degrees and sunny. Hopefully Chris and I can do something outdoors. Plus I would like to get some of my Christmas stuff up, since I'm away at Mom's next weekend (I am one those sad people that normally has her Xmas tree up by mid-November).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! The anniversary locale sounds great! Hope it turns out just as you hope!

Thanks for the card, btw!

11 degrees? Brrr! I've been spoiled with 50 degree weather this week! Tomorrow, too. And sunny. Is this global warming coming to pass? I dunno.

We haven't put our tree up yet, but the kids have to all be home at once. They insist on doing it together, which is sweet. They've all had places to go and people to see. ;)

I love our tree. It was given to us by a relative who has a church (last year) new, and shiny and beautiful. It's got built in lights; it reminds me of a department store tree. I can't wait to put it up! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Leah said...

Oops, that's 11 degrees celsius-it's around 52 degrees fahrenheit, which is awesome for November!

neicybelle said...

happy anniversary!

Kristi K. said...

Oh, okay. That sounds much better! Wheh! I thought maybe I should send you some thermal socks! :) Thanks for that clarification. I think very much inside my own little box. :)