8:52 AM

Rain, rain go away...

Holy cow, is it miserable out. It is raining cats and dogs and isn't supposed to let up until Saturday. What is this, England?

Another sleepless night, due to it being too bloody hot in my bedroom and my mind just wouldn't shut off. I am wicked tired and in dire need of a nap. The urge to pull a George Costanza and sleep under my desk is overwhelming.

I have a car care clinic today, so I will be at work until 9:00 tonight. It will be a crazy day of running around, buying food and supplies, setting up tables and chairs, kicking people's butt to get them to clean out the showroom and shop. By the time the clinic hits, I usually look like a drowned rat from running about and sweating so much. The rain is not going to help with the drowned rat look either...

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

It looks like rain here, too. Yuck. Tomorrow they're talking snow flurries! And the leaves aren't even in full color yet. Weird. Time to pull out those winter clothes, I guess. I am so far behind, it's ridiculous! Sigh.

Hope your clinic goes well. Kick some buttocks, Ellie! ;)