4:39 PM

It has been the Friday from hell. And with Saturday still to go yet...

Chris is coming over for dinner tonight, which should be interesting. He hasn't seen my mother since she was in the hospital and still habours a fair amount of resentment towrds her behaviour during that time. Mom is completely unaware of this, although she has wondered why he hasn't been around. I've just made excuses but I'm sure underneath she knows something is up. It's very uncomfortable for me, as I have been able to forgive her behaviour during that time and appreciate the difference I see in her now since she has been properly medicated. Should be a fun night...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

neicybelle said...

oh ellie! *gives her a big hug* i hope it goes well! hopefully chris will see the difference and will be able to let it go...