4:19 PM

Okay, so apparently killing your employer IS illegal. What about co-workers? Can you hack their sorry heads off? If so, I know a little Filipino service advisor who deserves to be shorter by a head...

It is just so BAD here right now. My left eye is throbbing so badly from stress I think it will pop out. And I have to be here six days this week, so that just makes it so much more fun.

Some good news: Mom got approved for her apartment, so she will take possession November 1st. She probably won't do the actual move until the 2nd week after all her money has come in. Hopefully this will bring some peace to both our lives.

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

lol!! i've been threatening my fellow emplooyees with going postal on them this week...

i'm so happy for you and your mom!

as far as the stress goes...breathe in, breathe out...*smiles*

Kristi K. said...

Yeah, I was pretty sure that the laws in Canada were similar...killing coworkers is frowned upon in most countries. :)

I am happy you'll soon have peace, and your apartment back.

That will be a relief!

Boo to having to work 6 days. Yay to having your place to yourself again!

Boo to stress, yay to peace!