2:24 PM

I felt like crap but got some good pics...

This was on the way into the cottage Friday night. The water was like glass. Friday night was the Harvest moon, which was amazingly bright. My pictures of said moon look cruddy, so I will spare you their awfulness.


Saturday morning was sunny but crisp. Chris doesn't look too Canadian with that toque, eh?

Sunday was a truly beautiful day, warm and sunny. Unfortunately I spent most of it trying to nap.

The colours had changed on the trees about a week and a half ago, so the colours were pretty muted, which I was disappointed with. Ah, well. Mother Nature won't wait for you.



5 comments:

neicybelle said...

ellie!!! these pictures are gorgeous!! thank you for sharing them!! oh my word!!

Leah said...

Thanks!

Holli said...

Wow!! Those are stunning! I wish I had a place that beautiful to run away too for a weekend! I could use it!

Leah said...

Thanks for stopping by, Holli!

Kristi K. said...

Soooo gorgeous! You have an eye for photography!

Great pictures! I think the trees are still awesome!

I'm glad you had a good time! (And got some rest!)