11:46 AM

Mr. Sunshine, where are you?

This weather is the pits. I guess it could be cold as well as being rainy, so I should be thankful for that. It's just so depressing when you look outside...

Today is one of those days where I should have just stayed under the covers. There is a service advisor meeting tonight, which I am being forced to attend. So only heaven knows how long this blasted meeting will go on for, because I'm sure the whining will be unbelievable. I just know I am going to have more work dumped on me with this and am going to be pushed to start selling services. This sucks because #1) I hate to sell stuff and #2) I'm not the one making a big, fat commission of selling the service. Grrr. At least I get a free dinner out of it (although I know they won't pay me for staying for this damned thing...)

Mom and I went out for a bit last night. I picked up a bunch of embellishments for my scrpabook, which was fun. I completed the first page last night-I think it turned out really well but it sure took a long time (perhaps I should consult scrapbooker extraordinaire Kristi and her sidekick Scrappy for some advice, lol). I need adhesive advice, stat!

3 comments:

neicybelle said...

it's been raining for days and days here...the weathermen are on crack around here i swear...they keep forecasting sun and all we've been getting is rain...i hate it! ugh!

i'm glad your mom might be getting her own place!

work...yuck!

Kristi K. said...

I have one recommendation: don't use scrapbooking glue. It is messy and overall bad news. If you ever have a picture that's stuck in an album that you want to remove, try a warm hair dryer. It will often help loosen the adhesive.
That's my scrapbooking adhesive tip. Did I mention Creative Memories has some lovely clear adhesives? :)

As for a regular tip: wash your hair in beer and condition with mayo for a healthy, lustrous shine. :) hee hee.

Here's to zero rain and lotsa sun! It's friggin depressing around here! Sounds like it's not much better there. Sigh.

Leah said...

Weathermen are on crack everywhere, lol. I need a job like that where i get paid mucho dollars to be wrong all the time.

Thanks for the tips, Kris. Unfortunately I don't stock beer or mayo, so my hair's outta luck ;)