10:23 AM


4 and a half more hours til...LONG WEEKEND! Yay! Happy Birthday, Canada! Canada Day falls on a Sunday this year, so we automatically get the Monday off. Woohoo! Adn the weather is supposed to gorgeous, so that makes it all the better.
So far, it has been a pretty tame month-end, which I am thankful for. I've been depressed all week, so the less stress, the better. My managers have all been grumpy and testy all week, but I've managed to avoid the brunt of it.
No big plans for the weekend, other than getting in some serious relax time and cleaning my very dirty little Honda. I plan on getting in at least a little pool time so I can stop looking like Casper the not-so-friendly ghost. Most of all I need some sleep, as insomnia has been ruling my life lately.
In honour of Canada Day, here is the recipe for our #1 original cocktail:
The Caesar
6 oz. Clamato Juice
1½ oz. Vodka
2 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
Celery salt
Freshly Ground Pepper
1 Crisp Celery Stalk
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

Happy Canada Day!! Am so happy for you that you get some time off! Ky is coming down this weekend! I'm so excited because he gets to stay an extra day for the holiday...woohoo! lol!!

have a great one and thanks for the recipe! yummy!

Kristi K. said...

Happy Canada day! Woo-hoo! Hope your long weekend is going awesome! YAY!