3:15 PM

Grumpy.

Queen of Crabbiness, Princess of Prickliness, Duchess of Dourness, Countess of Crankiness, Sultana of Surliness, Grand Poobah of Peevishness...

I am very grumpy lately. I'm not outwardly being too crabby, but inside I am in a foul mood.

Where is the sunshine? Where is the good news and happy times? Where is the joy and love? Damned if I know. So, I need to figure out a way to find it myself because it sure as hell isn't searching for me. Or my friends. Or my family. Or my loved one.

And why? We are all damned good people. We deserve the happiness, peace, joy...all that good stuff.

I'm not sure why I'm ranting about this, but I just can't remember the last time I heard some good news or had something happy happen. And it's frustrating me.

3 comments:

Kristi K. said...

I know what you mean. I call those my "I need a blessing day." The last time I had one of those, the cd you made me arrived in the mail. It was perfect timing!

Here's a hug across the miles! I'm hoping an unexpected bit of good news or kindness flows your way REAL soon!

Holli said...

I have good news... I LOVE YOU!!
hehehe... sorry not the good news you wanted but its all I got for now!
Hoping a blessing comes your way today (like a healing in your loved one).

neicybelle said...

*hugs her ellie and wants to pig out on pizza and chocolate with her!*