3:06 PM

Whew. It is another scorcher out there today. Thank heavens for air conditioning, lol. I don't do well in this type of weather...it makes me more grouchy than usual.

The weekend was fairly uneventful. I went down to a yard sale that an old friend of mine was having to raise money for some astronomical vet bills she has. Her little 2-year-old british staffordshire bull terrier, Zeus, accumulated more than $9000 in vet bills. Yikes.

Chris and I went out for Indian food at a restaurant called Rice. It was pretty good, but Bombay Grill is still my favourite for Indian. Then we went home and watched "Big Fish". Great movie.

Sunday, I cleaned most of the day and then Chris came over for dinner and we watched the Nascar race. Talk about boring, lol.

With partial resolution to some of the wedding costs, I finally am feeling like doing stuff again. I found a wedding band for Chris for a great price (no point spending a ton of dough on it since he'll never wear the damn thing anyway) and finished printing the invitations. I think I may start working on the bouquets again. Only 10 months to go, lol.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Ah! I LOVE this weather. I am all about the heat and not at all about the cold! I am fat and grouchy in the winter!
I am SO glad that things are starting to move along again with the wedding plans. That has to help ease some tension.
Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend. Boring weekends are the best weekends! Hope you have a great week!

neicybelle said...

ky has been telling me how hot it is up there...i told him to come south where it is cooler! lol! holey moley!
9000 in vet bills...omg...i can't imagine...
is so good to hear from you! i've been missing you!

Kristi K. said...

I think I remember seeing "Big Fish..." and I think it's in my shelf as one of my favorites, but I have premature senility about some things. Like commenting on this post. Whoah. Thought I did. ;)
Hope all the wedding details go off without a hitch from here on out.
I wish I were more adventuresome like you regarding trying new foods. I'm so boring! ;)