12:21 PM

Okay, did you know when you pay with a credit card at gas pumps, they put a $100-125 hold on your card for 5 days? And this will completely fuck up any other transactions on your card if you are unaware of this authorization hold? Bloody bastards at the stations should be obligated to post this on the pumps so the public is AWARE of this. My insurance payment bounced and I think my damned insurance is going get cancelled. This is not making for a very good day.

It's pissing down rain, so that isn't helping my mood either. Chris is going up north until Tuesday, which really sucks as it was sprung on me unexpectedly. I hate it when he goes away, it sets me on edge. At least my time will be occupied this weekend with working Saturday and Mother's Day on Sunday.

I warned Chris I may have to ditch him for my local comic book store owner--he saved me a copy of the FCDB X-Men/Runaways comic, so that was very cool. The last issue of Deadly Genesis came out, which tied everything up about the thrid Summers brother pretty well. Only two more weeks until the X-men movie and Lord of the Rings!!

No more Chris on "AI"!!! I was so shocked to see him voted off. I thought for sure Katherine was going home. I was thankful Elliott did well in the voting, but I am shell-shocked about Chris. With his talent, hopefully Fuel with come through with their offer to make him lead singer.

0 comments: