9:57 AM

No more Paris. I was sad to see her go, but it definitely was not a surprise. I took Mom out shopping again last night to look at TVs and furniture. Not knowing I would be going out last night, I wore my new suede pumps and I swear my feet are going to bloody well fall off today. I think I'm going to pass on the comic book store this week, as Deadly Genesis 6 is out next week and I might as well wait for that. I'm debating picking up the recent issues of Y:TLM, but sticking to the trade paperbacks makes them a heck of a lot easier to store ( just the titles I'm picking up now seem to be taking up too much space!). I think I will go out on my lunchhour today and start cleaning the interior on my car-the previous owner kept the thing immaculate so I want to maintain the condition of my new baby.

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

do you know what my passion is? i love comic books, but my passion lies with comic strip books...foxtrot, bloom county, calvin and hobbes, agnes, pearls before swine,...i have more than i can count. as soon as a new one comes out, i'm at the barnes&noble. btw, i don't think your blog is boring. :-)

Leah said...

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad someone is reading this occasionally!