8:44 AM

More rain! How delightful. I got absolutely soaked carrying my new air conditioner out of Home Depot this morning. Only $89! Can't beat that deal on a Maytag air conditioner. Because the hot weather will be here before we know it. Honest.

I finally got to see Chris last night after his excursion up to the cottage. He bought me the most gorgeous bouquet of hot pink chrysanthemums (sp?). I always miss him so much when he is away, so it was awesome to see him.

It was very sad to see Elliott go home last night. Hopefully some opportunities open up for him with that amazing voice of his. I will just die if Taylor wins-I really like him, but Simon will flip out if he has to market some gray-haired guy as the new Americal Idol.

I started reading the novelization of "X-men The Last Stand" last night. I know this will totally spoil the whole movie for me, but I just have to know what is going to happen. For all I know they will totally change the ending like they did with "X2" and I will still be surprised at the movie.

1 comments:

neicybelle said...

I was sorry to see Elliot go too...these three are sooo good! But I really like Taylor...alot!! I'm sure Elliot will get some kind of recording contract...or maybe an endorsement offer...either way, I'm sure he'll do well!