8:34 AM

Woo hoo! Friday is finally here!

Man, what a week. Month end was beyond hellish and to watch people get excited about how well we did and still not have a pay plan really pissed me off.

This cough is lingering but I am slowly feeling better. Now Chris is sick, so I hope I don't catch that. I really do need to start taking vitamins...

On the bright side, the temperature is above freezing today and the sun is peeping out. After the snow and ice storm yesterday, it is a relief.

No plans for the weekend at this point, other than trying to catch up on all the lost sleep this week. Here's to a safe and happy weekend for us all and less stress next week!

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Here, here! I'll drink to that! (~Clinks glass of diet coke to whatever it is that you're drinking.~)
:)

Catching up on sleep sounds great right about now! Woo-hoo!

Holli said...

Sunshine peeking out - good! It's 46 here today... think I'll go for a swim...(laughing hysterically).
The sun feels so good!
I am glad to hear you are feeling better - enjoy your sleep - I plan on getting plenty too!