9:40 AM



Ooh, am I dragging my sorry butt this morning. I'm battling with a week long bout of insomnia right now and it's catching up with me bigtime. And on a Monday no less...

The weekend was pretty good. I went to Mom's Saturday morning and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to go since we got a foot of snow Friday night. But luckily I was able to get out of my parking lot and the roads were in pretty good shape. We had a good time, mainly shopping and watching the tube. We watched "Practical Magic", which I hadn't seen since it was in theatres, so that was fun. Then it was back home Sunday afternoon.

And here we are at Monday morning. I hope everyone else is having a better morning than I am currently and that you had a fabulous weekend!

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Oh, Ellie, I hope you get some rest soon and that your Monday turns out to be a good day after all. It's raining here...yuck. But at least it's not snowy.

I'm thinking of you.