1:37 PM

Elizabeth's dress...



This is the dress my maid of honour, Elizabeth, will be wearing. I sent her about 20 dresses that I liked and luckily she picked my favourite. This is just the colour I was hoping for-a periwinkle shade of blue. It comes with a matching beaded wrap-I think it's beautiful. And she got it for a steal. I didn't want her spending a fortune-I hate it when wedding attendants are expected to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a dress they will probably only wear once. I already have her jewelery picked out to go with it, so I'm excited to buy that. Then that will be two things checked off Bridezilla's list...

3 comments:

Holli said...

That is beautiful! That is a dress I wouldn't mind wearing! And she could have it altered afterwards and make it a short and flirty dress for like a new years eve party.
FUN!

Kristi K. said...

Oh, that is lovely! Truly gorgeous!

neicybelle said...

it's a beautiful dress!