2:13 PM

Want to buy a white car? We have plenty...


And the storm hasn't even started yet. This foot of snow is merely "lake effect". This is the first big shot of winter that we have had this season. We are closing the dealership early today because it is supposed to get really bad over the next few hours. I work about a mile from work-it took me 45 minutes to get in today because the traffic was moving at a crawl. The streets are in good shape as the city was prepared this. We've been spoiled so far this winter, so I can't complain.
I hope everyone else is getting unburied from all this snow and staying safe!

3 comments:

Holli said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one getting dumped on! Misery loves company! hehehehe!!
Stay safe - stay warm!

Kristi K. said...

Tuesday was my snow day. It was great! Although my check is going to look pathetic without my typical five hours of overtime. ( I work 8-5 M-F, no lunch.) But I think it was worth it. Last snow day for me was 3 in a row in early February 2001. Can that have really been 6 years ago? Geez!

Stay safe and warm!

neicybelle said...

lol!! that's an awesome picture...i'm so sick of snow i could scream...we've been spoiled...but everytime i drive to toronto, it seems i run into lake-effect snow...*shudders*