3:10 PM

Mental illness hurts. Most people have been touched by it in one way or another, and it just bloody hurts. I am surrounded by it and have learned to deal with it, but there are times when it rears it's ugly head and bites you when you are least expecting it. I've crawled out of the deep hole that is severe depression and have to work damned hard to not fall back in. It's so heartwrenching to look at someone you love sitting in that hole of depsair, unable to find a way out. And to worry that they might decide not to fight anymore and just give in to that despair. I feel sick inside, from lack of sleep and too much worry, and I just don't know how to help...

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

I am so sorry, Ellie. But I understand. I've been on both sides of that coin. Hang in there, okay?

If you need to talk, you know how to reach me.

neicybelle said...

i'm so sorry ellie...if there's anything you need...