1:07 PM

I need a big patch of flowers...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I haven't been in an overly chatty mood. Anxiety, worry and depression are having a bit of fun with me right now, but it will pass. Unfortunately it has taken a physical toll on me as well, so on top of feeling crappy on the inside, I also feel crappy on the outside. Yee haw.

Chris and I got to celebrate our Valentine's Day on Saturday. We had a nice evening and treated ourselves to some Chinese food. I made carrot cupcakes for dessert (Chris' fav). Chris got me a beautiful bouquet of purple orchids, a cute little bear who is currently keeping me company at my desk, some chocolates and a blue sweater.

Again, my apologies for not posting but right now it is just...hard. Thank you for your kind thoughts and words and I'll try and post more later.

3 comments:

neicybelle said...

i've been missing you and thinking of you...sounds like you had a lovely time...purple orchids...how awesome!

take care of yourself, ellie...love you!!

Kristi K. said...

Oh Ellie, I am so sorry you're down right now. As a person who suffers from seasonal effective disorder, I always struggle around this time of year. The Garfield cartoon is right on target for me.

I am really thinking of investing in some special light bulbs that are supposed to mirror the sun's rays and help with this type of depression.

Whatever is causing your sadness and pain, please know you are in my thoughts....and that I care.

Holli said...

We've all been there sweetie! Hopefully some of the sunshine that we're supposed to have will shine your way too and help you to start feeling better inside and out!
My thoughts and prayers are with you!