10:58 AM



Where did the weekend go? I swear, it was Friday only a couple of minutes ago...

I had a pretty quiet weekend. Chris and I did a bit of shopping on Saturday. I picked up a new dish rack and Swiffer (very exciting purchases, I know...). It was such a gorgeous day that we spent of couple of hours out by the pool. I made chana masala and samosas for dinner and we had a quiet evening in front of the telly.

On Sunday I think I scrubbed almost every surface in my home. I cleaned for 5 hours straight and still have more to do *sigh*. Having two cockatiels and a budgie is messy business sometimes. Chris came over for dinner-stuffed chicken with rice and veggies. We got in some quality alone time and watched "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".

Now it's back to the grindstone...ugh, I really do hate Mondays. Unless it's a holiday Monday, then it's fabulous, lol. Three more weeks until we have one of those for Labour Day...I'm on a countdown.

I hope you are having a good Monday wherever you are!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

sounds like a lovely weekend...i cleaned too, much to the chagrin of my teenage daughter who i put to work also...*smiles*

we did a harry potter moviethon too...must have been on the same wave length!!

Kristi K. said...

Yeah, what is this? End of summer cleaning? We've all been doing double time, working around the house. Although it sure could stand it. I don't have any birds to blame. We're all just slobs. :) And too busy to sneeze. (Maybe that's a good thing!)

Yay for a new swiffer! I love mine! (White floors in the kitchen & bathroom=lotsa swiffer wetjet refill pads and fluid.) ;)Yikes!

Hope your week gets better soon!