2:08 PM

Exhausted...

I wish I could just flop somewhere and pass out. I have had persistent insomnia for the past two weeks and it is really taking a toll. I really don't want to go to my doctor, because the guy is a complete a**hole and I avoid him like the plague (unless I get the plague, then I would happily share it with him...)

It's been a good movie week. I saw Transformers on Monday, which was better than I thought it would be. It was cool to see the new Camaro in action, even if we won't have them in the showrooms until 2009.

Then last night Elizabeth and I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was very goo. Much more character driven and dark than the past movies. Can't wait to buy it on DVD.

Chris has headed up north until next Wednesday, so it will suck not having him around. I hate it when he goes away...it brings back really bad memories of being dumped twice previously when he went away on holidays.

I'm off to Chatham to see Mom this weekend. I really hope the weather isn't too hot as she doesn't have air conditioning. And let's hope my car behaves itself this trip.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Neicy, I hope you have a blast in Denver!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

oh ellie! how fun! i have heard that the transformer movie was fun...and i am dying to see the new harry one...amy saw it last night...hope all goes will with chris and your visit with your mom!!

thanks for the well wishes! will keep you updated!!

Kristi K. said...

Robert liked the new Harry Potter, too. He took Jo and Jess....Jess went against her will....:)but ended up really liking it.

I finally watched "Ghost Rider" on dvd this weekend. Really enjoyed it.

I am sorry that you have this painful association when Chris leaves for a trip. That must be hard. I hope when he comes back he shows you all the love and affection you deserve and that he tells you just how much he missed you while he was away.

Hope you have a good Monday, as Mondays go.

Hugs!