1:35 PM

ABC's

Kris was right...this is much harder than it looks...


A is for anxious, Aries, athiest, analytical, aggressive

B is for bitchy, brooding, brown-eyed, bird-lover

C is for creative, capable, clutterbug, Canadian, chubby

D is for daughter, dreamer, dramatic

E is for eager-to-please, emotional

F is for finicky, fierce, friend, forgetful

G is for generous, grumpy, gullible

H is for homebody, hungry (hell, I'm always hungry), hot-headed

I is for introverted, imaginative, indispensible

J is for jittery, jaded

K is for knowledgeable, kindhearted

L is for loyal, listener, lover and of course, Leah

M is for moody, mushy

N if for nervous, nosy, nutty

O is for over-cautious, ornery, obedient

P is for protective, procrastinator, pessimist, polite, predictable

Q is for quiet, quick-tempered

R is for reader, righteous, real

S is for sincere, squeamish, subdued

T is for thoughtful, testy, tame

U is for uptight, unusual

V is for very...something...

W is for wary, whimsical, witty, weird

X is for X-men lover

Y is for yay I'm almost done

Z is for Zed not Zee cuz I'm Canadian!

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Wow! You did great! And yay to the "X-men lover" thing! I should have used that one...you're so creative...and I almost put "chubby" on mine, too. But I am vain, remember? ;) So that got overruled in my vainy brain. ;) I hate that about myself. Ugh! I settled for "big butted." And boy is that the truth! Double ugh!

Anyway....

The X-men would apply to me, too, because we actually named Josh's middle name Logan after Wolverine. :) I am sure I've mentioned that sometime before now. But you know I tend to repeat myself at times. But you know I tend to repeat myself at times. (I'm sorry, I do think there are fumes leaking in to my office somewhere...that would explain my even more eclectic than usual behavior....) ;)

But, anyway, great ABC list! I think it might have been tougher than the "99" list. But both were hard. I'm not used to thinking a whole lot these days. teehee.

Have a good evening! Thanks for playing along!

neicybelle said...

oh wow!! how cool!! you both are awesome! i don't know if i'll do it right now or not...give my brain time to destress and i'll try...ok? *hugs!*