10:25 PM

Royal Botanical Gardens


More chipmunks!! There tons of them running about, eating out of the bird feeders and people's hands.

Tadpoles...well on their way to becoming frogs!

A mini Stonehenge...



An amazing looking tree..being the dumbass I am, I forgot to look and see what type of tree it was-duh!




The Lilac Exhibit was on...I just love the smell of lilacs!




There were hundreds of lilac bushes.





So pretty!



Ugh...Chris insisted on taking my damn picture...don't I look thrilled?











Chris at the entrance to this section of the RBG.

4 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Wow! These are awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us right in the middle of your vacation! Now I don't have to go a whole week without a post from you! ;)

I wish I were walking in a reserve instead of here at my desk...sigh. ;)

Hope the rest of your time off is just as amazing!

neicybelle said...

love the pics!! lilacs are my favorites!!!!! how fun!

Kristi K. said...

Eek, I'm a geek! You're back today, duh! ;)

Hope you haven't had to sharpen your machete yet....

Holli said...

Those are great photos! I love lilacs too! I wish they lasted so much longer!
Looks like you two had a good time and much needed peace.
Hope you had a blast!