12:30 PM

Monday, Monday (ba da ba da da da), can't trust that day...(be lucky you can't actually hear me singing that, lol)

4 more days til 5 days off...YAY!!! I don't care if I sleep the whole freaking weekend-it's better than being here in the pit of hell where I work. So far the weather forecast looks fab, so I can't wait. I think we are going to try and see Spiderman 3 on Friday after my massage therapy, so I am looking forward to that. Other than that the weekend is wide open...

This weekend was pretty good, although I am having major lower back and shoulder pain so that put a damper on things. We went for a nice long walk on the waterfront in Oakville yesterday... the weather was perfect for me, cool but sunny. I made Chris and his sister dinner last night-fagottini pasta with zucchini, peppers and mushrooms with garlic bread. We were all so stuffed we could hardly move!

So, everyone at work is on this Facebook website. After much harrassing, I joined up to see what all the hubbub was about. Interesting site. I tracked down a friend that I had been very close with up until about 4 years ago, so that was cool. And a ton of people from school as well as some family members. So it's pretty fun...

Well, I hope it's a good Monday for you! And Holli-major congratualtions on your good news!!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

ky is going to ottowa over the holidays...am so wishing he was headed here again...lol...but his mum is missing him...hope your weekend is restfilled and awesome!

Kristi K. said...

Where have all my comments gone? UGH! I hate my home computer...

okay, i do like the actual computer, i hate having no technology in the middle of nowhere, so dial up is the best we can do. UGH!

Did I mention UGH!?

I could go for a massage right now...sigh.

I am going to miss you while you're on vacation, but I hope you have an awesome week off! I'm so jealous!

Hugs!