3:58 PM

Hunh. I sit here staring at the computer screen, with my mind completely blank. And then I realize my life has been so incredibly boring as of late, I have just about nothing to blog about.

Work has been so brutal that when I get home all I want to do is curl up and sleep. Last week was just wicked with the crazy invitational sale and my boss now owes me some serious time-off for the overtime I worked. Thank heavens there is not another one of these stupid sales until October.

The weekend flew by really fast. On Saturday we went to the mall to look at some new clothes for me, but I had no luck finding anything I liked. I had wanted to go out for dinner, but Chris' sister made a stew in the crockpot for us before she went to work so we had to have that. It was a funky Jamaican stew, with yams, green and black beans, onions and very spicy jerk seasoning. I hate yams. I strongly dislike onions. Not a good dinner for me, but the thought was nice.

On Sunday we went mini-golfing again. And once again I realized that I have not inherited my dad's golfing skills. Chris kicked my butt again, but at least only by a few strokes this time. We went to Carmel, one of our favourite restaurants, for dinner. I swear you could have rolled me out of there afterwards, I ate so flipping much. Awesome food though.

And now it's Monday again. Exciting life, eh? Hope your weekend was more exciting!

And Holli, stay off the carck!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Oh my gosh! I so needed that laugh... I have tears!
Thanks guys for making me laugh and for laughing w/ me... (I know you wouldn't laugh AT me)! hahahaha!!

neicybelle said...

lol!!! wiping the tears from my eyes!

boo to yucky stew...
but yay to nice thoughts...
yay to shopping...
but boo to not finding anything...
yay to mini golfing!
yay to awesome restaurants!!

Kristi K. said...

Oh man, I hate when that happens. Someone goes to a bunch of trouble to cook something and then it's not good and you have to pretend you like it or whatever. Then what happens if they think, "Well, she loved that stew! I'll tag it as her favorite and fix it for her every year on her birthday!" Ugh! ;) Yikes!

Hope you have a great weekend this weekend!

Hugs!