10:08 AM

The calm before the storm...

I figured I had best try and get a post in this morning or it will not be happening this week. Between month end and a huge one-day sale I will be working loads of overtime and will probably be an angry, grumpy girl.

Had a pretty quiet weekend. I went out to Chris' for dinner on Saturday and we spent most of the evening watching hockey. Then Chris came out yesterday and we went mini-golfing on probably the saddest, most pathetic mini-putt course I have ever seen (and he still managed to kick my ass). We went grocery shopping after that and I made chana madras and samosas for dinner. Then it was more hockey and the weekend was over :(

And now back to the lower pit of hell Monday morning. I am in super-stress mode right now, so my coworkers will probably have their heads bitten off multiple times this week. My dad and Chris are stressing me out bigtime about the wedding, my financial situation is ugly right now, I can't seem to catch up on work at home and I can't freaking sleep. Ugh. I can't wait for May 18th when I have 5 days off. Pray I don't kill someone by then ;)

Hope you all are having a good Monday and enjoyed your weekend!

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Here's hoping that the time until May 18 flies by! Until then, hang in there. Use the machete if you must, but not on Chris. :)

Love your picture!

Holli said...

It's SO nice to have a face for the name. You look SO very much like my friend Derb in Florida. I mean LIKE WAY!!
If you want I'll come up and be your body guard and if anyone gets close I'll beat 'em up for ya! LOL!!
Tell 'em all to go fly a kite!
Hope May 18th comes soon and that you have a VERY much needed VERY peaceful time off!