12:42 PM

This week cannot go by fast enough, I tell you.

I am still dealing with the aftermath of our Christmas Party Saturday night. Our assistant bodyshop manager from our Honda store got loaded and puked all of the hallway and stairs at the banquet hall. Then one of his drunken coworkers threw a glass at the coat check worker. I am still trying to ID that bastard. I swear, why can't people act like grownups and remember they are representing our company out there? Last year one of the employees threw up in the hallway and then put his head through the bathroom wall. Morons.

I am slowly trying to adjust to the new job position. I am so bloody busy it is unbelievable. The only reason I have time now to post is because the sales manager when out for lunch and I have a few minutes of peace. Now if these guys would just show me my new pay plan, I can decide if it's worth staying here or not...

If I give you any advice this year let it be this: go rent LIttle Miss Sunshine. You won't regret it. Chris bought it for me for Xmas and we watched it Sunday night. This was the movie that inspired me to propose to Chris, so you must watch it.

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Yeah, alcohol can really turn people in to buttheads, huh? Sorry you're having to deal with those folks. Why can't they puke in their own homes? Or put their heads through their own walls? Geez!

Here's hoping they're going to pay you enough to contend with these people.

I'll ask Rob to get me that movie. If I even mention a movie I want to see, he buys it for me. I'll let you know what I think of it. Although, I'm not sure I'm up for being inspired right now. I more or less feel like laying around and being a slug. :) I should be wanting more out of life, wanting to try harder, wanting to grow as a person. Ha! Right now I'd settle for an afternoon nap! :) teehee!

It's been a treat getting to read your multiple posts this week! They've all been good ones!

neicybelle said...

gross! people are way too gross! i'm sorry that you had to go through that...