4:04 PM

Hey, this is my 201st post! Cool. Who knew I had so much useless crap to ramble on about?

This week has started out as hellish as the last. They are dawdling in giving me my pay plan, making excuses, so that is really pissing me off.

I miss Chris. I haven't seen much of him lately since his car became undriveable. I go out to his place as often as I can, but with the price of gas it's hard (he's about 20 minutes away). Heopfully he will find a new car by the weeken-that's his goal, although it's tricky trying to find a manual transmission with air in his price range.

On the good side, I almost have a wedding date pinned down, so cross your fingers for me, gals!

1 comments:

neicybelle said...

boo to cars that won't run...
boo to missing your sweety...
but yay to a date!! woohoo!!