8:19 PM

These videos are from Chantal's 2nd album, Colour Moving and Still. I remember buying this album for Chris for Valentine's Day. Quite a bit different from the anger of the first album. Between the first and second album, she had some success with singing the theme to the show "Providence" (a cover of Lennon & McCartney's "In My Life") and "Feels like Home" on the Dawson's Creek soundtrack (that song is what I think of as "our" song for Chris & I).

I hope you enjoy them-both Holli and Neicy have shown interest in her music, so I thought I would share as much as I could (I love promoting good Canadian talent whenever possible!).

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

thank you so much! really enjoyed getting to hear some of her other songs!

Holli said...

Thank you so much! I didn't realize she sung the theme for Providence. I loved that show and I remember singing along with it. Funny!