12:40 PM

Well, the week's half over...

It's hump day. If we can get over this, hopefully the rest of the week will breeze by. It's been hellish at work this week (wait, it's hellish here everyweek)-I swear the holiday season seems to bring out the worst in some people.

Elizabeth and I had our Christmas on Saturday, which was nice. She needed to go to Build A Bear to stuff two bears for her cousins, so that was an experience (she had bought the bear outfits in Scotland during her trip-kilts and tshirt that are sooo cute). I definitely need to build me a bear someday. She got me Melanie Rawn's new novel "Spellbinder", the Pets expansion pack for my Sims 2 game, pajamas, a pretty blouse, "Isis" perfume from Marks & Spencer (you can only get it in the UK now), a snowman ornament, a Terry's chocolate orange and my favourite Fuzzy Peaches candy.

Chris and I are going to look at a restaurant this weekend as a possibility for our wedding dinner. It's close to the wedding chapel downtown and has a really good reputation. Hopefully after getting some quotes we can decide what we want to do and finally set a bloody date (I am getting so tired of people asking me...).

We are off to my dad's on Sunday to have Christmas with him and his wife. Last year it consisted of us getting there and Dad proceeding to watch "Crocodile Dundee" for most of the visit. Perhaps he will actually want to socialize with us this year...

And I am DONE. The Christmas shopping is finally done. Now I just need to wrap it all...and figure out how I am going to carry a 24" TV up three flights of stairs by myself when I go to my mom's...hernia, anyone?

0 comments: