8:17 AM

Another sleepless night in Stoney Creek. I can't remember the last time I felt this exhausted. I just can't stop thinking about the situation at work and being forced to answer to the two most difficult managers in the dealership. And losing money...

Chris and I went and looked at a location for our wedding dinner yesterday. It was really nice and the menu was to die for. And, best of all, very affordable. The menu we chose was:

Tomato and Dill Soup
House or Caesar salad

Choice of:
10 oz New York striploin
Chicken Supreme
Truffle Penne
3 cheese Fusilli

Individual wedding cakes (carrot)

And all for $47 per person plus taxes and gratuities. I was very impressed. Now if I could just nail Chris down with a date, I would go ahead and make a deposit.

Well, I'm off to meet Neicy this morning for breakfast about 45 minutes away from here. I am looking forward to meeting her!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stay the hell away from the shopping malls--it's insanity!!

1 comments:

Kristi K. said...

Yum! You're making me hungry! :) Sounds like an awesome menu!

Hope your breakfast with neicy went well! Do tell, one of you! :) I wish I could have tagged along. Maybe sometime in the near future. :)