9:25 AM

The heatwave from one of the lower pits of hell finally broke. The humidity left you feeling soggy all day. I really am not looking forward to my next hydro bill, as it should be astronomical with how much the air conditioners have been running. The humidity is supposed to return by the weekend, but at least we get a short reprieve.

My mom has been back home in her apartment since Saturday morning. I picked her up from the hospital on Thursday and kept her at my place for a couple of days before taking her home. So far, she seems to be managing okay with no mention of any "harrassment" from "them". When I asked her yesterday if she was hearing anything, she told me no so hopefully that is the truth. The lithium seems to be helping level her out, so keep your fingers crossed that she can stay this way for a while so I can get some peace.

The long weekend was fairly uneventful. Chris and I went to see Superman Returns on Sunday, which was pretty cool. We were supposed to go canoeing on Monday, but it was so hot and humid that Chris' asthma couldn't handle it. I have to work this Saturday, so hopefully we can go the following weekend.

3 comments:

neicybelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
neicybelle said...

Heat, I can stand. Humidity sucks! I'm glad to hear you're getting a break all the way around. Maybe you can return to some normalcy in your life...I hope so! Glad to hear from you...was getting worried! Take care!

Unknown said...

Just dropping by. I updated a new entry on my blog. :D
I hope you recognize some books, LOL