9:32 AM

TGIF. What a long, boring week. I made my favourite dinner last night-fajitas-but they didn't turn out that great, although Chris really liked them. After some post-coital Dawson's Creek and Buffy, I tossed for about 3 hours before finally falling asleep. Mike was picking me up early for work, so I was seriously dragging my ass this morning. My mother has now decided that she wants to move to be closer to me, so that should be interesting. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it could lead to more headaches for me. I think my dad is back from his golf holiday in Mont Tremblant, so we'll see how long it takes him to call me. It's sad when your father lives a 1/2 hour away, yet you only see him twice a year. Oh, well...c'est la vie. No big plans for the weekend-I have to work on some issue summaries and some serious housework.

0 comments: