8:55 AM

Insomnia sucks. I think I managed about 3 hours sleep between tossing around, reading Harry Potter and the HBP and listening to music. Tonight will be a trazedone night, for sure. Chris and I had our usual quiet night in, eating lasagna and watching Voyager and Dawson's Creek. I love this new Razer station--DC and Buffy every night, as well as Roswell on the weekends. I abhor reality TV and most of the new programs on, so I have to rely on decent reruns to amuse me. Speaking of amusement, we finally saw the Fantastic Four movie. I must say, I really loved this movie. I thought it maintained the spirit of the comic book really well, even if they had to change some of the characters, like Doom's role. Chris loves Jessica Alba, so that certainly kept him riveted to the screen. The guy who played Johnny was damned hot, so I had some eye candy as well.

0 comments: