1:19 PM

It's so nice to feel some warm (relatively speaking) breezes blowing today. The weather is supposed to be subzero tomorrow, so I'm soaking it up while I can. This winter has been so cold and dreary...I will be relieved when spring finally makes an appearance and I can ditch my winter coat.

The economic downturn is even more pronounced this month...we've only sold 25 cars, new & used combined. It's scary. I don't know how our sales consultants are staying afloat, living on commission alone. The financial situation here in Canada is slowly getting as bad as it is for our neighbours in the south...

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

our paychecks just came in the mail and i looked at them and wondered if they were going to be ok to cash. our sales are very bad. advertiser after advertiser keeps leaving us. i was shocked when they laid off kris. it made things feel more personal, you know?

i do hope things start picking up again for all of our sakes.

neicybelle said...

by the way...i love this new layout of yours!!