11:53 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzz. What a boring day. Does no one want to have their car serviced? I guess I shouldn't complain, because the phone could start ringing off the hook at any moment. Valentine's Day was quiet, as we are supposed to be celebrating it tomorrow but there may be a monkey wrench thrown into our plans. My mom has come down with a brutal cold, so the chance of getting her out of the apartment for several hours for some much needed alone time is looking pretty bad right now. I'm praying for some divine intervention to miraculously heal her (which really isn't true since I'm an athiest, bt I really don't want tomorrow to be ruined). On a bright note, tomorrow is my visit to the comic book store and since I haven't been in about three weeks there should be quite the stack waiting for me. I'm also going to pick up issues 7-13 of Runaways to catch up. I'm still waiting for my Ex Machina and Y:TLM trades to get here, but Popular Comics tends to take FOREVER to ship items, so it could be a few weeks. Saw a sad note on Peter David's blog-Andreas Katsulas has died. Any Star Trek fan will know him as Commander Tomaluk from TNG, and he played a fantastic villian so it is a shame to hear he has passed. On a depressing note, as of tomorrow it is only two months til my 30th birthday-please make time stop...anyone have a time machine, temperal thingamabob or something?

0 comments: