2:00 PM

Another ridiculously boring day at the Hellhole. And time is going by soooo sloooow. I should have brought more volumes of Y :The Last Man to read-I polished off volumes 1-3 this morning. What an awesome comic, just fantastic. I can't wait to start Ex Machina tonight after I'm done volumes 4-6 of Y. Chris and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. The afternoon was a flop, as he wasn't feeling very well, but dinner at Spice of Life was great. We had samosas and spring rolls for appetizers and Chris had a vegetarian fusilli dish for his main course. I had the Seafood Bello, which is a huge grilled portobello mushroom cap, covered in garlic mash potatoes with huge shrimp and scallops in a cream sauce, drizzled with a balsamic reduction and grilled zucchini and peppers. A-MA-ZING. We topped if off with a shared piece of homemade mango cheesecake. Major yum. Chris got me the Muchmusic One-Hit Wonders CD (awesome retro stuff) and a Team Canada hoodie in a fabulous kelly green colour, not to mention a really nice card.

0 comments: