10:20 AM

Okay, feeling reaaaly terrible right now. I should have called in sick, but my boss has been through enough lately without me flaking out on him. I finally got some sleep last night after taking 3 clonazepam. I am not surprised by Chris telling me that the situation with my mother has him unwilling to commit to me. Not being surprised by it does not make it any easier, however. How do I deal with this? "Gee, Mom, you better straighten out or I'm going to be a bloody spinster"? Telling her any part of this will not help the situation, as I'm sure it will make her feel angry and guilty and say something stupid, as she rarely thinks before she speaks. Chris is harbouring a lot of animousity towards my mom since the blowup before Christmas, and I really can't blame him. Her behaviour that night was immature and disrespectful, to say the least. Unfortunately with Mom, once things are done with, she sweeps them away and forgets they happened. Chris, on the other hand, does not let go easily, especially when he has been on the receiving end of that type of treatment. I feel so sick from being pulled in all these directions, plus the stress of having her living with me, plus wondering whether Chris is going away to school, plus my job sucking huge...I need a vacation from my bloody life.

0 comments: