1:54 PM

TGIF! What a long week. I swear all the kooks have come out of the woodwork and it's not even a full moon! All in all, the week could have been worse. Mom paid for the groceries this week, so that was a load off my shoulders. She went to Brantford yesterday for an appointment, so Chris and I finally got some decent time alone together (alone time that actually went as planned for once). I am eagerly anticipating my latest shipment from Popular Comics-all the current trades of "Fables" and the newest Runaway trade. I am debating whether or not to attend either of the two Comicons coming up in Toronto. I can't say there is really anyone I'm itching to see, aside from Adrian Alphona. I'll have to see if Chris feels like going or not. Had a good week for issue summaries-I actually handed in three. No big plans for the weekend, although sleep is definitely on the agenda.

0 comments: