12:20 PM

Oooh, the weather outside is frightful...damn it's cold. My office feels like an icebox. We are having a new phone system installed, which is having some major glitches, so it's been a quiet day with phonecalls. The trailer for X3 premiered yesterday, and I think it looks pretty cool. Only 5 months to wait! Picked up Fantastic Four yesterday on DVD, so I think I'll have a FF and Batman Begins marathon one day over the holidays. Our staff Christmas Party is on Saturday, so I am anxious for it to be over and done with. I do all the planning for our social events at work, so it's more hassle than fun for me. Plus I hate getting all gussied up, because it feels like no matter how much makeup and fancy clothing I put on, I still look like crap. I'm doing Christmas with Elizabeth on Sunday, so that should be fun (I know she got me the new George RR Martin book, so I'm excited!).

0 comments: